Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

October In Indy - a monthly review


Here's another installment of what's been going on around Indy this last month or so.

First, let me congratulate The Back 40k on getting its 200th follower.  This blog (to which I am an infrequent contributor), is made up of competitively-minded gamers with a real passion for upping the level of play in 40k.  There are also some of the best hobby and painting articles that I've come across on the internet.  SandWyrm's articles on color theory and tutorials on his set-back Chimeras are some that every hobby-ist should check out.  Here's a small selection of articles that I particularly enjoyed:

painting Tau Battle Suits, color theory part 1, part 2, part 3converting the Chimera part 1, part 2

Now that I've got that out of the way, on with the recap!!

I've not been terribly busy this month.  Work has been crazy, and I haven't gotten much decent hobby time to myself.  I'm continuing work on both the tech-cult guard and SOB commission, and I hope to have some new pics of those up shortly.





2 comments:

  1. I think I missed some of that. Thanks for the wrap up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the update. It is awesome to see alot of this together so I can just click from one to another!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete